How about trying a new smoothie and stepping outside your comfort zone? If you're a fan of mint and chocolate, here's a fun new recipe to try the next time you feel like shaking up your recovery!
Ingredients (serves 2):
- One cup of frozen sliced bananas
- One cup of Greek or another plain yogurt
- One teaspoon of unsweetened cocoa powder
- One tablespoon of hot water
- One or two scoops (according to the package instructions) of chocolate-flavored protein powder of your choice
- One teaspoon of natural mint extract
- One tablespoon of cacao nibs (optional)
- Mix the unsweetened cocoa powder with the hot water. Let it cool to room temperature.
- Add the yogurt, frozen bananas, cocoa and water mixture, protein powder, and mint extract to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Toast the cacao nibs, if using, in a small non-stick pan on medium heat for two to three minutes.
- Serve the smoothie with cacao nibs sprinkled on top.
Love this flavor profile? Try our CBD mint flavored drops!